Jan 20, 2010

Welcome to me being bored!

This is a test of the Emergency Chuck Get Off The Sofa System. If this had been a real emergency, I probably wouldn't be watching my roommate's dog slobber on my ankle. I would probably be doing something constructive. And by constructive, I mean any physical movement. More than likely I would be playing Golden Tee because while being constructive, I try not to over-exhort myself. This allows me to utilize a fairly low number of muscles to prevent any unnecessary injury. Some call me lazy, I call it playing it safe.

This is not, however, an actual emergency so I remain sitting on my couch watching Law and Order reruns. Ok...Springer reruns. And the best/worst/slightly sad part of it? I decided to share it with the world! Seriously though, I do believe my friends and I have some unique views and opinions just waiting to be launched on you poor unfortunates. So if you're into the same things we are (sports, sports betting, proving each other wrong, the Golden Girls, etc.) tune in next time...it'll be sofaking sweet.

-Estelle Getty